What is a field engineer?
A field engineer is the technical bridge between our customers and Swagelok.
The focus is to help our customers understand Swagelok products and services by providing technical expertise through a sound understanding of your applications. The main objectives for our field engineer are to:
- Provide local technical expertise
- Support and troubleshoot installations
- Perform Evaluation and Advisory Services
- Provide training
- Recognize, design, and recommend system improvements
How can I be utilized?
- Assist with design and projects - I can assist with proper component selection and can procure, build, inspect and test your assembly. This is part of our customer solutions service.
- Increase your technical competency - I can come to your workplace and deliver informal technical talks on a variety of topics.
- Help with challenging applications - I know our product and I know applications. Collaborate with us on your challenging applications and we can help come up with a solution together.