Steam System Optimization & Reliability Webinar
With Swagelok Steam Technical Expert, Kelly Paffel
Wednesday, September 23rd at 11am -12pm
Topics to be covered:
- Tire presses require 100% steam quality. Is your plant meeting this requirement?
- Condensate drainage issues will cause tire press performance issues
- Learn the main causes of drainage issues
- Understand the dynamics of the steam and condensate system with a tire press operation
- How to conduct root cause analysis
- How to resolve the most common issues
- Condensate recovery from tire press operations
- What is the most reliable method to recover condensate?
- What is the most efficient method to recover condensate from a tire press operation?
Who is Kelly Paffel?
Kelly Paffel is a recognized worldwide authority in industrial steam systems with 41 years of experience in steam, compressed air systems, and power operations. Currently, Kelly serves as Swagelok's Steam System Technical Support Expert.
Over the past 38 years, Kelly has conducted thousands of steam system assessments, project management tasks, turnkey projects, product design, engineering assignments, and training sessions. From this experience, he has a real-world grasp of how to identify and resolve actual and potential opportunities to improve the functioning of steam systems.
Kelly has worked with companies in various industries, including manufacturing, paper, refining, chemicals, food and beverage, automotive, and energy, helping them achieve over $530 million in energy and production efficiency gains.
A mechanical engineer who has excelled in the field of steam, Kelly has long been recognized as a go-to steam system expert. He is an experienced lecturer known around the world for his publications, which include 42 technical papers on steam and compressed gas system design and operation and 72 steam system best practices.
Kelly has also achieved the highest certification in Steam Systems, Level VI, and now instructs students in classes who hope to achieve the same goal.